Experimenting with water coloring has become one of my new favorite things to do. I am so young in this medium that it is a constant adventure. I do try not to do it all of the time, but it might just be my favorite. Hard to put that off.
I did stamp off the balloons twice before they got to the card front. I wanted dark color, but still opaque. It worked nicely. The second layer stamping was done only stamped off once to make sure it was seen well. Also a good fit. I did go over the balloons again with the aqua painter to smooth things out. A bit of dabbing with a paper towel helped to create better highlight spots. Fun and fun. I am still waiting for the back-ordered balloon punch, so I had to layer the balloons with just ink. That is why I had them opaque. To allow the layering to show the balloons behind, just like it would with a real bouquet of balloons. I do think this card is good for just about anyone’s birthday, masculine too. A really great project that was satisfying on so many levels.
Have a creative day!